WWC starter acropora frag pack - anyone get one?

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always like the idea of affordable acro, so at the price of $126 shipped, the wwc start acro frag pack has me curious.

Has anyone ordered one? If so, what did you get?

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many come with the pack? Sounds like a pretty crazy deal shipped.

Battlecorals does something similar too.. 4-8 corals for 200 shipped. Now those I have done many of and could give you more info on!

I do have a few WWC frags too. Slimeball Anacropora and Snowdrop Acro.. Both are amazing pieces and the slimeball has been an insane grower.

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their pack is 3 frags; so it is a screaming deal, even if it is smaller pieces.

I've done a bunch of battleboxes, always been very pleased. I recently did a random pick acro pack from Boom Corals which was really nice too.

I'm always on the look out for acro packs, I love the surprise of getting them.

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had run out of room, but then I made the mistake of using fluconazole to treat a bryopsis outbreak. Killed 75% of my acroporas, despite watching alk/nitrate/phoshphate like a hawk on a daily basis. I try to view it as re-experiencing the excitement of getting new stuff.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back