WWC starter acropora frag pack - anyone get one?

AngryMike2016

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,651
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always like the idea of affordable acro, so at the price of $126 shipped, the wwc start acro frag pack has me curious.

Has anyone ordered one? If so, what did you get?
 
How many come with the pack? Sounds like a pretty crazy deal shipped.

Battlecorals does something similar too.. 4-8 corals for 200 shipped. Now those I have done many of and could give you more info on!

I do have a few WWC frags too. Slimeball Anacropora and Snowdrop Acro.. Both are amazing pieces and the slimeball has been an insane grower.
 
Their pack is 3 frags; so it is a screaming deal, even if it is smaller pieces.

I've done a bunch of battleboxes, always been very pleased. I recently did a random pick acro pack from Boom Corals which was really nice too.

I'm always on the look out for acro packs, I love the surprise of getting them.
 
I have run out of room.. lol. Which I'm sort of glad I did!
 
I had run out of room, but then I made the mistake of using fluconazole to treat a bryopsis outbreak. Killed 75% of my acroporas, despite watching alk/nitrate/phoshphate like a hawk on a daily basis. I try to view it as re-experiencing the excitement of getting new stuff.
 
I have run out of room.. lol. Which I'm sort of glad I did!
It's always pleasingly disappointing when this happens.

Now you have to think of way to make more room.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new