Xbox 360 PICO REEF!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,572
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA this is so cool!

[video=youtube;Exn_6VMubm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exn_6VMubm8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
 
With be being an xboxer, I think that is really awesome...I'm thinking about ditching my sons 29 and getting a pico instead, might just have to do this
 
Being a Xbox user there is enough buggs/issue with it adding water in it just seems crazy. Thats super cool though.
 
that is so cool....I knew those game consoles were good for something besides rotting kids brains LOL
 
seems like the perfect fix to the microsoft issue
LOL I've got 3 dead xbox's sitting around...might have to give this a try. Maybe if they were liquid cooled, they'd stop saying "Please insert disc into an Xbox 360 console." GRRRRRR!
 
Wow crazy idea! I wonder how many led's they have in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new