Xp Aqua Sumpless ATO thoughts?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
13,705
Reaction score
61,232
Location
CLE
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there everyone. I am looking to add an ATO to my 29g reef tank. I like this option as it has a "overflow/skimmer" built in. I don't have a sump either so it would serve a purpose.
? does anyone that currently has one have any feedback on it?
I cant seem to find to many reviews online. I looked at just getting the ATO but for 30$ more thought this would be the best bang for the buck. its running 150 everywhere.
 
My local fish store has one on their nano display tank and they love it. Said it’s been running flawlessly from the day of set up. Not sure how long that is but I remember it being on display for awhile.
 
My local fish store has one on their nano display tank and they love it. Said it’s been running flawlessly from the day of set up. Not sure how long that is but I remember it being on display for awhile.
Thanks hitman!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new