XR15/XR30 Mobius App Question

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time Ecotech user here, I’m playing around with my XR15 while my new tank cycles and I’m trying to estimate my PAR based off the BRS video on the XR15 linked below.

My question is, what is the difference between “Schedule Intensity” on the light cycle overview, and “Point Intensity” when choosing a specific color? I circled the two settings in question in my pictures.

76D498CE-7D37-4348-B81C-E38CA703C7D3.jpeg 71216444-9931-4E7C-AF61-AC93ADD00F46.jpeg

AJsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Point Intensity is to set the overall intensity of a selected point in the days schedule. Schedule Intensity can change the entire days schedule. Let me explain:

Below is a typical daily schedule in mobius for lighting. (I have G4Pros but for these purposes, there's no differences between the G5.)

aLlA13Ol.jpg

This example shows 6 seperate points throughout the day.

If you select one of those points:

MTEJaApl.jpg

you will have the option to set the desired color spectrum by moving the individual sliders of each LED and then at the very top set the point intensity on that particular point. Keeping in mind changing the point intensity only effects that point.

Once you build your schedule the “SCHEDULE Intensity” option allows you to simultaneously lower all points at once.

For example if I start to see my corals bleach, I don’t have to go in and change the individual point intensity, I can simply lower the percentage down [let’s say] 10% and see how my corals respond.

In this example the dotted line represents schedule at 100%, however I set the “SCHEDULE Intensity” to 51% which is represented by the solid line.

mayIyB8l.jpg

1HlAaubl.jpg

Now, if I only wanted to make a change to one of the daily points, I can do that with point intensity.

MTEJaApl.jpg
Said best by sisterlimonpot! Starting on post 23

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back