You're in trouble and in danger...

killr66tb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem for me is my tank has been up and running for about 15 years now so the build part is over it's just tank maintaining now

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The problem for me is my tank has been up and running for about 15 years now so the build part is over it's just tank maintaining now
"Build thread" is a bit of a misnomer. If you've already got the build done, then just start a "Tank journal" thread so we can keep track of what's going on with it at this point. :) That's all we mean by "build thread" anyway. :D ;)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! Don't forget to join the usergroup. That's how you get the badge.

From the opening post:
For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then click here to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Freddy0144

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're in trouble and in danger of getting a virtual reefing spanking if you don't update your tank build here on the forums! If you haven't started a tank thread yet then don't come out of your room for dinner until you do!

For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then click here to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)

How does that sound?

Just in case you don't know how to start a new tank thread here are some helpful links!

You can start a new tank thread here.

Here is how you create a new thread.

As you create and update your tank threads please post a link in this thread to share it with us! :) Thank you!
Hey so I have a build thread, I guess I did not start it in the right location. how can I migrate it? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/freds-225-build.323576/

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I already join REEF2REEF forum am I consider already join the usergroup?
No. You have to follow the steps in the post in order to join the usergroup and get the badge.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 73 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 56 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back