Zetlight E200 Settings

Discussion in 'General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration' started by SilverCityReef, Dec 9, 2018.

1. SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef Active Member

So I picked up the Zetlight E200 refugium light from BRS during the Black Friday deals and I'm looking for input on what other reefers are using for settings and having success with. Thanks in advance.

Flippers4pups likes this.

2. Flippers4pups

Flippers4pups Fins up since 1993 R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Hospitality Award Build Thread Contributor

Bump

SilverCityReef likes this.
  3. allaboutmojo

allaboutmojo Member

bump

SilverCityReef likes this.
  4. SilverCityReef

Doesn't seem like anyone has any experience with these lights. I'm going to be adding Chaeto to my fuge in the next couple weeks so I will keep you guys posted on how it goes. I'm just gunna start at 50% on all channels and adjust it from there.

Tyler Bullock likes this.
  5. SilverCityReef

So I've had the Zetlight E200 running over my refugium for about 2 months now. I was running lower intensity settings up until last week when I switched to 100% on all channels except white which I set to 50%. I have it on a 12hr schedule with a 2hr half intensity ramp up/down. It appears the Chaeto is really starting to grow nicely now so I am going to continue to test these settings out for a while and I will keep you guys posted.

Draft saved Draft deleted