Zoa I've been growing for 2 years....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Preston
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Preston

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple of pictures of a zoa (left one) I found hitchhike on a frag I got and have been growing it out for almost 2 years now. This is from a single polyp.

s5by2r.jpg


Actinic
ztccg9.jpg
 
Nice hitchhiker. Very slow growth. Looks even better without the actinics.
 
Thread clean, let's keep it that way! :D
 
Those look nice, obviously a slow grower. Good thing you got a nice stable tank and lots of patience.
 
wow, very nice. good job cause i dont know if i would have the patience to keep them around that long. congrats!
 
wow, very nice. good job cause i dont know if i would have the patience to keep them around that long. congrats!

Thanks.

Anyone know a name for this?

If not I was thinking of Warp Speed since its such a fast grower. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new