Zoa/paly identification

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you guys I’d these zoa and palys for me please, thank you.

D31814F5-9C14-4E47-9F9A-ECB7ED4CDEFD.jpeg DC38A1A8-DD90-470A-98EE-079011F5815D.jpeg
 
first one, brown unnamed zoa, second unnamed green palythoa. They are just so common since the beginning of the hobby i dont think anyone bothered to name them, pics are blurry though
 
first one, brown unnamed zoa, second unnamed green palythoa. They are just so common since the beginning of the hobby i dont think anyone bothered to name them, pics are blurry though
Thank you anyway, I know my phone sucks sorry
 
np, my phone takes terrible photos too, if they do look different in person try to get a better pic and we can try to help more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new