zyuw's BC29 thread

ZooYorkUnderworld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I havent been on in a lil bit, I have found out I am going to be a father:D so with that being said I have decided to rethink my tank keeping needs and what I can do... I have kept a skimmerless aga 15g for about a year now and have enjoyed all its had to offer me but I didnt have the correct stand for the tank(36"18" stand) with a 15g tanks looked like crap. I ghetto riged a lumenarc over the tank(lit up entire apartment and never could get the lighting right that covered a 2ft range over a 1ft wide tank)
anyway my buddy saw my tank a few months back and bought a bc29 and never took care of his tank, finally he gave up and sold it to me! I was real worried setting up this tank because I always have let my tanks cycle and this was a complete switch over not something I am used to. But all went very well and I am very happy with this tank and hope it stands to be the ultimate nano reef. As is it is completley a zoa/acan/duncan/paly dominated reef. Plans to come are a tunze 9002 skimmer, I already have my lumenarc over the tank and the dimensions are a great combo with this light(150 watt 20k ushio hqi) 1st compartment acts as fuge holding chaeto and rubble. I will post pics as soon as I take some!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back