zyuw's BC29 thread

ZooYorkUnderworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I havent been on in a lil bit, I have found out I am going to be a father:D so with that being said I have decided to rethink my tank keeping needs and what I can do... I have kept a skimmerless aga 15g for about a year now and have enjoyed all its had to offer me but I didnt have the correct stand for the tank(36"18" stand) with a 15g tanks looked like crap. I ghetto riged a lumenarc over the tank(lit up entire apartment and never could get the lighting right that covered a 2ft range over a 1ft wide tank)
anyway my buddy saw my tank a few months back and bought a bc29 and never took care of his tank, finally he gave up and sold it to me! I was real worried setting up this tank because I always have let my tanks cycle and this was a complete switch over not something I am used to. But all went very well and I am very happy with this tank and hope it stands to be the ultimate nano reef. As is it is completley a zoa/acan/duncan/paly dominated reef. Plans to come are a tunze 9002 skimmer, I already have my lumenarc over the tank and the dimensions are a great combo with this light(150 watt 20k ushio hqi) 1st compartment acts as fuge holding chaeto and rubble. I will post pics as soon as I take some!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new