Tahoe's 30 JBJ rimless nano.

RedneckReefer68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicely done!! I'm getting one of these tasks from a semi local reefer this weekend. Would you mind clarifying the dimensions of it for me? Is it 20" side to side or 24 side to side.. I'm trying to figure out if my 24 inch t5 fixture will work or not:). Thanks!

OP
OP
Tahoe61

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Even little tanks cease to function perfectly day in and day out with some issue. For two days the MP has been finicky, I got it figured out now. It appears I have burned another Tunze replacement pump for the ATO by insisting to top off with kalk.

Acropora spathulata, a. sarmentosa. Digitata red, and a Tyree Pink Lemonade in the back round.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well done!

OP
OP
Tahoe61

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how lots of the sps are base plating onto the plug there's no stopping them now

My lfs doesn't get those anem varieties Ive never seem them in person only online lol

My friend seabass from nano-reef.com mailed me a juvenile yellow rock anemone though so when it grows up I'll get to see its full glory. Its the size of a pea now lol

OP
OP
Tahoe61

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank you have there

Thanks you :)

I like how lots of the sps are base plating onto the plug there's no stopping them now

My lfs doesn't get those anem varieties Ive never seem them in person only online lol

My friend seabass from nano-reef.com mailed me a juvenile yellow rock anemone though so when it grows up I'll get to see its full glory. Its the size of a pea now lol

Yeah I get them on line. Reef Gardner usually has some nice Maxi's. I would love an yellow one or blue.

Boy I have not been on NR forever I remember seabass, and I have been following your unique style of reefing for a long time starting back on NR. You and I used to go round and round regarding the soft cycle, we were both a little right, you more then me though.

Thanks for taking a look.

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet looking tank Tahoe. I actually almost got this tank instead of the 28G, but I wanted the H. Mag in mine and decided I needed the height.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I added the drop.6 to my JBJ 28G which is possibly the size you might be considering. Thread is in the JBJ forum.

OP
OP
Tahoe61

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I'll give it a looks and thanks for the nice words. :)

I did remove my Haddoni from the tank, after much thought I made the smart decision to not risk an anemone in an sps dominated tank. I was losing sleep over it, maybe another tank and another time.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back