10 gallon nano reef

JedClampett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
643
Reaction score
224
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is now about 3 months old. What corals do you think I should get. I have enough lighting for soft and lps, and maybe some sps depending on what
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 205
i would do a small toadstool, some duncans, digitata, monticap, zoas, and acans. this will give you a good mix of soft, lps and sps and all are pretty easy to grow and take care of. none of which require insane lights either.

I love the euphyllias, but theyre sweepers can get really long, and the don't lose a battle very often. and with it only being a 10 gallon, that pretty well limits what else he can put in there.
 
Thank you, my lfs is getting in a huge shipment of corals so I'm in luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new