108 gallon Sps Dominated build.

nicknguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red sea Reefer 525 xl tank , Custom metal stand, Custom Canopy being built, Precision marine r30 pro sump, Vertex 150 omega, Vertex zeovit reactor, Sicce SDC 7.0 return pump. 10 gallon ATO container connected to float valve. Bubble magus doser, PM dosing container. Will build electronic box to house all the ballast and wiring. around 70 lbs of Haitian Rock. Will change out white pvc as its just a mock up to gray pvc. Stand and canopy will be painted to a Antique Bronze and there will be a acrylic antique mirror behind the face and sides to cover equipment. Lights will be 2 Radion gen 4 pro, with 2 t-5 retro in front and 2 t5 retro behind. Not sure which powerhead to use yet . Might wait for the new AI powerhead. More updates to come.
IMG_9971.JPG
IMG_9970.JPG
IMG_9967.JPG
IMG_9964.JPG
IMG_9969.JPG
IMG_9968.JPG
IMG_9963.JPG

IMG_9965.JPG

OP
OP
nicknguyen

nicknguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reasonable! Now you can tell her you just need to keep buying high end acros to match the aquariums aesthetic! :p
got these from fraghouse live sale yesterday for when this tank is ready for acros in December.

3 afterparty
2 burning banana
rmf acid trip
jf the unknown
jf solar flare
matt v alias
fhc candy crush
tck pikachu
wwc heartbreaker
fhc blukachu
rr pink floyd
fhc plutonium
fhc hell on earth
fhc knucklehead
fhc candy flame
rr medusa.

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one heck of a list! U did amazing! This build is going be great and I can’t wait to see updates on it and all of those FHC frags from the sale!

DavidDB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really great idea with the wrought iron stand and mirrors! Will this unit be like an island, with people looking at it from both sides? I have one of those, and old one, and am trying to revamp it with aquascaping/better equipment.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back