10g build!

austin55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 gallon tank laying around and am looking to start something with it. I have a aqueon 20 hob with carbon/foam/chemi-elite, and a heater. Looking for an inexpensive light and power head for it. Also wonder what I should keep in it I want something unigue and different? What do y'all think?
 
I am thinking building a 10g with Macroalgae-Dragon's breath, Caulerpa and some sort of Pipefish if any suitable for a 10g.
 
Last edited:
I was thinking either a sea horse tank (no nothing about them) or a pair of clowns and a nem. ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new