10g nano reef tank

sdavis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10gal (+1 gal refugium) reef tank with all LED lighting. I have a mix of various LPS, SPS, zoas/palys, and mushrooms, an always hungry tuxedo urchin, and an anemone. I also have a porcelain crab and a green clown gobie, but both are so shy that it's nearly impossible to get pictures of them
IMG_20140930_104834_986.jpg
IMG_20140930_104729_092.jpg

IMG_20140930_104804_008.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new