10Gal AIO Pentagon

saleen385

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank has been set up for 3 weeks now. any idea what this might be?

Sorry, best picture I can get.

Thanks,
Jim
 
Considering the tank has only been set up for 3 weeks it's a wonder it's still alive.

Jim
 
got a couple of better pictures



Jim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new