125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Got some stuff in the mail last night...
IMG_20220720_052508049.jpg

I won it in the Reef Chasers live sale the other day.

They threw this in for free!
IMG_20220720_052527293.jpg
 
Came home and found this on my doorstep!
IMG_20220720_170818987.jpg

It's like Amazonclaus knew or something.
 
I think you live near one of their ware houses.
1 or 25. Goodyear has at least 5 currently built and 6 more planned I believe. Phoenix has several, Glendale has at least 1 more... Gilbert, Peoria I think.... There's lots here in the Phoenix metro area.
 
Just got an update on the sand I ordered: out for delivery - should arrive by 8pm! If I get that installed and the water settles out good, Sunday I may be shopping for a pair of clowns!
 
Just got an update on the sand I ordered: out for delivery - should arrive by 8pm! If I get that installed and the water settles out good, Sunday I may be shopping for a pair of clowns!
I have a pair of clowns right here for you, will these fit in your tank, see if we can't get them delivered for you.

1658454238226.png
 
Well, I was walking up to my front door and it looks like I had another visitor!
IMG_20220721_190428025.jpg

And if you're wondering, yes, that is fossilized coral next to the box of sand.
 
Well, I was walking up to my front door and it looks like I had another visitor!
IMG_20220721_190428025.jpg

And if you're wondering, yes, that is fossilized coral next to the box of sand.
I have a few fossilized corals too and a good size sponge.
 
I have a few fossilized corals too and a good size sponge.
We didn't have room the last time we went out otherwise we would have brought back more of the big stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new