140 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhoffa92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhoffa92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got this gem for freeeeeeee can't wait to set it up
 

Attachments

  • 1424011676911.jpg
    1424011676911.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 1424011699965.jpg
    1424011699965.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 230
Do you know how long its been without water? First thing i would do is fill it up and leak test.
 
It had water in it when I got it I had to empty it all out to take the tank no leaks just a small bow in the back I am going to seal it today
 
Here is the bow
 

Attachments

  • 1424014689271.jpg
    1424014689271.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 1424014700479.jpg
    1424014700479.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 218
If i am seeing this right it looks like the back is not sealed to to the top! It would be no wonder as to why it was free. If you are really wanting to use this i would def get some weld on 16 and reseal it. Maybe even after that get some silicone that is meant for acrylic and seal the entire inside of tank
 
Nice pickup! Good luck with it!! :)
 
Thanks had a bow in it I am re welding it now
 

Attachments

  • 1424039096994.jpg
    1424039096994.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 223

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new