160G mixed reef tank

A new male Anthia that's spending some time in observational QT along with 4 females. Will watch them for any parasites and make sure they are eating well and dewormed before adding to tank.

IMG_9833 (2).JPG
IMG_9827 (2).JPG
 
So I think I found the problem why I keep having diatoms.

RO machine seems to the faulty, it jumps between readings of 0 and 45. Filters and membranes were changed recently however it seems something else is broken. Going to drop it off at our RO expert and see hat he can find.
 
So the filter roller motor got jammed and spun inside the mechanism which broke the pigtails, ordered some new motors and changed some of the parts to ease the tension, all seems to be well now... I hope

IMG_20210517_133840.jpg
IMG_20210518_114851.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new