180 Gallon Stand and Canopy

hounddog01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a 180 gallon tank, stand, and canopy. I decided to build the tank into the wall. I no longer need the stand and canopy. It is a medium to light oak stand. Very sturdy and nice looking. $250.00 Thanks,

Brad



Front View
PIC-0143.jpg


Another Front view with canopy on top
PIC-0143.jpg


Canopy open
PIC-0145.jpg


There was a hole in the side for the sump to go under the tank.
PIC-0146.jpg


Here is the piece that was cut out
PIC-0147.jpg


Picture of the back of the stand. You can see the top of the stand is closed. This is why the hole was cut in the side.
PIC-0150.jpg
 
Oh man, do I like that.....

I'm out in St. Louis, not far from you at all. I'm wanting to get a 180 and focus more on it being a FOWLR type setup. Do you offer any sort of sweetheart deals ??

I'm talking about some way of getting my sweetheart to allow me to get this idea out of my head and onto her living room floor ????

:confuse:
 
Oh man, do I like that.....

I'm out in St. Louis, not far from you at all. I'm wanting to get a 180 and focus more on it being a FOWLR type setup. Do you offer any sort of sweetheart deals ??

I'm talking about some way of getting my sweetheart to allow me to get this idea out of my head and onto her living room floor ????

:confuse:

Tell her she can pick out the fish!

That is what worked with my sweetie!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new