180 gallon stock list

fishguy777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
278
Reaction score
86
Location
New York State
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting a 180 (72 by 24 by 24) around Christmas, and I’ve come up with the stocking that I want for it.

I’m getting a sump around 50-60 gallons, and I already got a large aquamaxx skimmer

I already have a few tanks, and plan to add most of the fish I have to it

Fish that must go in
Threadfin snapper 8”
Zebra eel 30”
Foxface 5”
Blue throat trigger 5”
Polleni grouper 3”
Purple tang 3”

Fish I want to add
Achilles tang
Regal angel
Harlequin tusk
Coral cat shark
Broom tail wrasse
Ribbon eel or golden spotted snake eel

I also have a 4” emperor angel, that I’d like to add, but I understand that they often are a problem with sharks

Which ones wouldn’t work, any why
Thanks
 
I would ask @lion king about the shark, I thought they needed a minimum 400 gallon or something like that, he is good with stocking predatory fish and would know more about that as well as the other fish compatibility

@Slocke is a good one to ask about snake eels
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new