19 Gallon Nano

Miles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nano tank.jpg

Starfire
Rimless
 
Sweet nano! More pics!! :)
 
Beautiful tank. I'm interested in doing a build like this. What equipment are you using?
 
That is a wonderful nano. Lighting brand please?
 
Hey lights are reef radiance, the tank is a custom build (19gallon) and my overflow and mp10 should be in shortly so I can remove the tunze skimmer and carbon filter
 
yellow fish is a Cubicus Boxfish that my roomate bought because she thought it looked cool. Ive had it for about a year now, it's going to be sold within a month or two because I don't want to take the chance of it wiping out my fish in my big tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new