• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 different led lights FS in PA will ship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justjim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justjim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Location
Berks county PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought too many lights for a new setup. I live between Reading PA and the Lehigh Valley (zip 19510) and will ship at buyers expense or local pickup

First is a Chinese dimmable. Its 110w (55 2w bulbs) $125

null_zpsaf2f476a.jpg


null_zps61ad357e.jpg


Next is a Reefbreeders dimmable. $140

null_zps49340cfe.png


null_zpse8bc08d0.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new