2 Jebao WP-40's for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kheebl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kheebl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Jebao WP-40's for sale, used for just over 2 months. I will give them a vinegar bath before shipping.

$80 Each Shipped. Call/text Kyle 651-210-9920
 
Taking my tanks down, I don't have the time anymore to properly maintain them. I love these pumps and would not sell if tanks were staying up.
 
I just looked up the difference and they are the older controller.
 
Last edited:
I have a local guy interested in pickup tonight. If that falls through they will be available.
 
I am not sure the exact gph because they are sold with LPH but from what I saw on the internet about 3000-3400 gph, they can be turned way down though.
 
Ok, and they come with the controller? I'm new with stuff like this so just want to make sure these are the kind that come with a controller that you can have them alternate and go faster or slower and so forth
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new