Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you everyone who has already entered for this once-in-a-lifetime giveaway! We are in the final stretch with only 5 days to go!

Help us out and tell your fellow reefers know about the giveaway! Were so excited to be able to send someone this $2000 pack!!!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone!

First of all we want to thank you for all of the support during this raffle! We had over 1600 entries and selected a winner earlier this morning. I'm sure that some of you will see on the forums and on Facebook that we actually had 4 individuals that received a winning text message. That was an error on behalf of the company that handles are texting services. However, here at top shelf we run our business to ensure that everybody is always treated fairly. With that being said, we are going to honor a four pack for each of the four individuals who received a winning text message. Congratulations to the four people who won the packs!

Secondly, due to the high volume of people who tried to access the website immediately after the text were sent out, the coupon became invalid due to a safety feature that prevents fraud on our site. We have made the necessary adjustments and the code is now valid for 15% off on your orders.

And finally, going forward you will receive 1 to 3 text messages per month that will provide you with online exclusive codes, announcements about live sales and first access to our new releases. We would never spam your phones with unnecessary information and truly hope that this service will allow our customers a better overall experience in acquiring our corals!

Again, a sincere thank you everyone here at Top Shelf Aquatics to everyone who has supported us this far!

Last edited:

Kyle Paul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All done!! Today is the day you're announcing the winner right?! I'm new so hopefully I get some beginners luck

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's one

prize.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back