210 Center Brace Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter atlfishes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the opportunity to purchase a used Oceanic starfire 210, but when I went to look at it I saw the 23in center brace. I'm not real excited about having this brace. Am I making too big of a deal about the brace? How do the other manufactures brace the tanks, is there one not so imposing? I was hoping for something euro braced, but didn't know if that was an option without paying an arm and a leg > $1200
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new