285g setup for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alan&Rene
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok tank,stand,sump and all corals and fish 1000.00
skimmer-700
mh lights x3 and 2 ballast(electronic) 400
rodi 100
auto top off 75
Gfo reactor 75

or all for 1800.00
 
If I had away to get this home I would be talking my wife into letting me buy this! dang if I only had a big truck and some friends that lived closer!
 
tank,stand,sump 800.00
skimmer-600
mh lights x3 and 2 ballast(electronic) 400
rodi 75
auto top off 60
Gfo reactor 60
or all for 1400.00


this weekend only!!!!!!!! come on guys and gals the skimmer alone is worth what im asking for all of it.
 
Have you sold the tank sump and stand yet? If not im in Greenville, SC I am interested. What are u asking at this point?
 
I think this is long ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new