29 biocube reef

Reefafarian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida(Where you vaca)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came across a biocube a couple months ago and I broke down my nano, well here is the progress and I will continue to update this. thanks for anyone who chimes in!
I'll try to keep up with a bunch of pics!

Happy Reefing,
Reefafarian
 

Attachments

  • 1423509393741.jpg
    1423509393741.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 1423509500565.jpg
    1423509500565.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 1423509521565.jpg
    1423509521565.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 209
  • 1423509573924.jpg
    1423509573924.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 229
More shots
 

Attachments

  • 1423529440212.jpg
    1423529440212.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 1423529490142.jpg
    1423529490142.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 1423529532832.jpg
    1423529532832.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 1423529571505.jpg
    1423529571505.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 1423529626333.jpg
    1423529626333.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 176
Haha thanks, it's slightly overstocked lol but I keep up with it with 1-2 water changes a week!
I have a small hippo tang
1 clownfish
1 melanarus wrasse
1 twin spot wrasse
And one blue spot goby definitely a lot to maintain but it's worth it:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new