29 gallon biocube progress

Lazy he's all about free rides
 

Attachments

  • 1421451967714.jpg
    1421451967714.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 148
HEY GUYS! It's been a while just got a bunch of new corals gotta take pics when I get home but got a few pics from the other day happy reefin! All the comments welcome!
 
Cool let's see some photos of them in the tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new