32 Gallon cube Tank Build!

fishnchip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
546
Location
FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! So this is my 32-gallon biocube reef tank! I started this tank toward the end of November 2017. If you guys have any tips and tricks I'd be happy to hear them!!!

Below is a list of products and supplies I am currently using to keep my tank up and running:

Lighting:
AI Prime hd w/ flex arm

Filtration:
filter floss/fiber
chem pure elite
one of those big grey sponges
seachem pond matrix

Others:
Heater
Smart ATO micro
hydor nano pump

I'll be posting more detailed pictures later on :)
IMG_5584.JPG
IMG_7518.JPG
IMG_5584.JPG

Stock:
Black Storm Clownfish
Mocha Storm Clownfish
Golden Sailfin Blenny
Cleaner Shrimp
Pederson Cleaner Shrimp
The usual cleanup crew- blue leg hermits, nassarious snails, and some other snail that cleans the glass (can't think of the name)

IMG_6104.JPG
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new