36 gal bowfront

Hey zoa, I like the tank and the way you aquascaped it. Very nice. I also have a 36g bowfront. Mine is predominantly a softie tank since I keep seahorses.
 
f21e10c7e95c8ff8d68ca68a0e5ae680.jpg
 
f5829ff12848f53f5f33a66d54791fe1.jpg
sry its been awhile things doing good this pink lemonade is taking to the rock nicely
 
Yes sir pat also this mushroom is putting out lil ones like crazy. My serpent keeps knocking it around.
cf79abe9d7465ff23c46a1c652207a45.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new