- Joined
- Feb 20, 2010
- Messages
- 563
- Reaction score
- 303
- Location
- Norcal
- What state or country do you live in
- California
I enjoy seeing what you guys do, very interesting. I am not apart of the 3D printing community but this thread definitely sparks my interest. I am not a very tech savy individual, in all honesty, how difficult is this type of stuff? Also, what are the costs associated with it?
ender 3 printer goes for $182 on ebay. more expensive on amazon prime due to easy return.
If cost is a concern, wait for eBay 15% off sale. they just had one yesterday, and usually occurs once a month, it applies to anything in your cart, so add a spool or two of filament while you can get the discount. So that $182 will become $155. That's how I got my ender 3.
you then shop around for filament. availability and price range varies, but one spool can go a long way once you get the hang of printing.
so you can get your feet wet for under $200. Us reefers blow away more money on more useless stuff than a 3D printer. So I say anyone can get into this.
difficulty? if your skill level is higher than plugging in an outlet and can follow instructions, then you can do it. :)
