3D Printing thread

Anyone here make power supply brick mounts, brackets or holders etc.? Or have a file of one you're willing to share?

I make fancy ones lol. But it depends on the device; dunno if i have one modeled for what you need.

jYGh50J.jpg
 
Cool! I have 1k to spend on a printer. 3 Ender 5's, 1 Prusa MK3s, or something else?

Definitly a Prusa, if you want super high quality/accuracy and reliability. The Ender route is efficient for production though.
 
Cool! I have 1k to spend on a printer. 3 Ender 5's, 1 Prusa MK3s, or something else?
If you can spend the money, and are not going to be going nuts with high volume (and need 3), always go with Prusa IMO. Another level of quality.
 
If you can spend the money, and are not going to be going nuts with high volume (and need 3), always go with Prusa IMO. Another level of quality.
Ok
 
Last edited:
Im getting a ender 3 this week, primary goal is to print reef-pi enclosures and then miscellaneous contraptions for probes, dosing pumps etc.
Question: What you all using for modelling? Blender or sketchup or something else (solid works etc)
 
Im getting a ender 3 this week, primary goal is to print reef-pi enclosures and then miscellaneous contraptions for probes, dosing pumps etc.
Question: What you all using for modelling? Blender or sketchup or something else (solid works etc)

Awesome , fusion 360 its free for hobiest or startups under 100k a year. some use sketchup as well
 
Most Autodesk products can be had under a "student" license. I use AutoCAD at work so that is what I use when I need to model something up. I wish I could learn Fusion 360 but it's hard to retrain to learn something new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new