400w Retro Kit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZOABOY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZOABOY

Mixed Reef
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
658
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarasota FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral value ballast.
Spider Reflector.
1m old 20k Bulb.

Everything is in great shape and good working order plug & play, I will trade for a Zoa Pack.

$150 shipped.

Brian
941-228-5860
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new