MrDeathKills

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we currently have a 32g biocube. The wife has gotten into corals that go on the sand bed. Such as Acanthos, Cynarias, ELegance, Lobo, Wellsos, and Trachys. To give us more sand bed i was thinking of going to a 40B with the AIO drop in as my wife dosen’t want to do a sump till we move. Has anyone used the kit? How successful was it? I would love to ask more direct questions as I have them if anyone could help.

we currently have an XR15 G5 Blue wirh diffuser as our light and would like to stick to it. And could add a second if need be in the future.

D051CEEF-171E-4CEF-A14D-65ED6B3D9A04.png

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lid did you end up getting? Also did you silicon it in place or just use the temp installation?
Currently no lid, but I plan on using some glass to cover half. The other half im just going to use mesh netting. I didn't silicon it. It came with clamps and magnets. The clamps were loose even after being completely tightened down. The magnets aren't that strong either. I was lucky though because my light was going in the back and it holds it tight to the tank.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back