4G Pico gathering info.

booth2010

Newb but eager to learn!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
904
Reaction score
143
Location
DeLand FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking at setting up a 4g Pico tank. I had a 30g in the past but had to move and sell it all and I need back into the hobby. I am looking at getting the Cadlights 4G Mini Series. Seems to be excellent quality with a light that can support corals well. Anyone have any experience with this company? Also what would be a good CUC for such a small tank? I was thinking 5 astreas, 4 nassarius, a peppermint shrimp, and maybe 1-3 crabs. Let me know what ya think and any tips you might have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new