OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally did it! I added 2 of 6 fish back into my aquarium after running 120 days fallow. I decided to add my little conspicuous and true personifier angelfish first and next week I will add the rest. These two were in QT together and now demonstrate the closest bond. I added the personifier first and he landed on one side of my display and the conspicuous landed on the opposite side of the aquarium. They remained on their perspective sides for several hours before they started exploring the land. I wish I would have recorded the very moment they , it was so amazing! They started swimming frantically around and circling around each other with excitement. Now they are attached at the hip.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added fish today! Placed my Gem Tang back into my display that housed my conspicuous and true personifier angelfish for approx 1.5 weeks. My intention was to add the tang today and acclimate my scribbled and regal angelfish next week.
immediately the conspicuous angel went for the tang with a vengeance. After several hours of witnessing this aggression I made the chose to add my two angelfish to help reduce the aggression towards the tang and within minutes the conspicuous stopped singling him out and balance was restored.

Check out the video!

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick iPhone photo of the my reef 2.10.20

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 12.48.46 PM.png

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks awesome. Scribble is my favorite...what are the dimensions of the tank and total water volume? ‘’’Love it!

Darins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your setup is incredible! I just bought a 625delux today and I found your thread while looking up some gear recommendations.
I saw another poster asked if you did anything to your floor before placing the tank, but I didn’t see a reply. Did you do anything to prep the floor beforehand?

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @pathot984 yoy have no idea how jealous I am of your angels. Where in LA are you I might want to visit this thing sometime

Back