85 gallon shallow tank for 2 mp10W Es

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,293
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a custom made tank from Planet Aquariums- Its 48 x 24 x 17" tall. RR, has a center back overflow with 2 holes drilled, fits a 1 inch bulkhead and a 3/4" bulk head. Has a custom made stand, out of 2 x 4's that is skinned in 1/2" Oak plywood.. YOu will need doors for it. As I'm keeping the doors..


I also have a 40 gallon breeder sump with 3 sections--- skimmer- return- fuge.. The return feeds the fuge.... The tank is in excellent shape.. Less than a year old. Just downsizing tanks. Located in Kansas.

I'm looking for 2 mp10 W ES. MUST be under warrant still

I will sell them as well.. $350 for the tank and stand. $400 for tank stand, and sump. Price is firm.

PM's ONLY!
 
Last edited:
Would also consider other trades for equipment- no corals at this time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new