_

Nice. Following along. Curious to see how you mount the blades. I run only a 12in grow on a 15 aio.
 
I did the same thing whit my bc14 (in 2014)
I remove the side too (just saying)
Tank still runing (refugium/xenia)


1000007129.jpg
 
oh!
i wrongly assumed you were installing an overflow for a sump.
forget my comment lol

Ah! the old pc lamp !
Then "rapid led adruino kit"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new