A Reef2Reef Spotlight "Scolymia" (Scoly)

20140508_125724.jpg

Volcano scoly :)

20140508_125724.jpg
 
I would love to have a scoly. It is jus too expensive for me right now but I am dying to get one. I really want one thats green and red like moat I habe seen on here.
 
I love this one!

scoly.jpg


Not mine, but wanted to share the pic!

scoly.jpg
 
Wow these corals are gorgeous!! i was trying to hold off and save up for one but after reading this looks like the savings is coming out!! :croc:

SantaMonica i saw a scoly very similar to that one on UniqueCorals site priced at $498
 
This one's mine.
IMG_0205.jpg
 
I just fed my new scoly some rods food and it loves it!

Here are a few scoly pics from me.

4456.jpg


3-3.jpg


9-1.jpg


2-4.jpg

Any of these scoly's still around? Just curious how long you've kept them as I've read on a few post sometimes they end up dying. Just ordered my first one so pretty stoked!

DSC_9506-2_1024x1024.jpg received_828294184194112.jpeg
 
Hey all, got my first Scoly. Do they take a while to acclimate to the tank? Still seeing a bit of skeleton on the sides and hasn't really opened up. Thank you!

IMG_2592.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new