1   0   0
4F5C31BE-DD56-47D4-8919-5598F64626D6.jpeg
Copp blue hoksemai staghorn

flyline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holly smoke nice corals, I had to take my tank apart when I moved and am working on getting it set back up... hopefully soon. Absolutely beautiful corals ycnibrc. Your giving me the itch bad lol. I thought I read do you occasionally sell some corals? I think I read you were in Orange County somewhere, I’m in murrieta. Reading what you wrote has taught me a few things and reminds me I have so much more to learn. Thanks for the great pics and sharing some of your knowledge with us.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holly smoke nice corals, I had to take my tank apart when I moved and am working on getting it set back up... hopefully soon. Absolutely beautiful corals ycnibrc. Your giving me the itch bad lol. I thought I read do you occasionally sell some corals? I think I read you were in Orange County somewhere, I’m in murrieta. Reading what you wrote has taught me a few things and reminds me I have so much more to learn. Thanks for the great pics and sharing some of your knowledge with us.
I'm in Irvine if u ever in OC swing by and talk some reefing

flyline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that sometime. For now I’m checking out you build thread, definitely cool.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that sometime. For now I’m checking out you build thread, definitely cool.
It's a fun journey I'm glad that no hickup on the way. The staghorn in the tank grow as fast as they are in the ocean lol

flyline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at your build thread man that is very cool. One question I noticed your videos were on YouTube, do you have a link or channel so I can see all your videos? Do you have more or just the ones you put up on your build thread. Thanks

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking at your build thread man that is very cool. One question I noticed your videos were on YouTube, do you have a link or channel so I can see all your videos? Do you have more or just the ones you put up on your build thread. Thanks
I think u just click on my name on YouTube that should send u to the page the show all of my video upload.

Arcadiareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited with Anthony over the weekend, it was a real pleasure chatting with him about his beautiful reef, really impressed, and thanks so much for the frags, they are all doing very well, can't wait to pickup the ones that are healing.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Visited with Anthony over the weekend, it was a real pleasure chatting with him about his beautiful reef, really impressed, and thanks so much for the frags, they are all doing very well, can't wait to pickup the ones that are healing.
Thanks Dan your frags should be ready soon

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back