ABC corals collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ycnibrc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
4F5C31BE-DD56-47D4-8919-5598F64626D6.jpeg
Copp blue hoksemai staghorn
 
Holly smoke nice corals, I had to take my tank apart when I moved and am working on getting it set back up... hopefully soon. Absolutely beautiful corals ycnibrc. Your giving me the itch bad lol. I thought I read do you occasionally sell some corals? I think I read you were in Orange County somewhere, I’m in murrieta. Reading what you wrote has taught me a few things and reminds me I have so much more to learn. Thanks for the great pics and sharing some of your knowledge with us.
 
Holly smoke nice corals, I had to take my tank apart when I moved and am working on getting it set back up... hopefully soon. Absolutely beautiful corals ycnibrc. Your giving me the itch bad lol. I thought I read do you occasionally sell some corals? I think I read you were in Orange County somewhere, I’m in murrieta. Reading what you wrote has taught me a few things and reminds me I have so much more to learn. Thanks for the great pics and sharing some of your knowledge with us.
I'm in Irvine if u ever in OC swing by and talk some reefing
 
Thank you I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that sometime. For now I’m checking out you build thread, definitely cool.
 
Thank you I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that sometime. For now I’m checking out you build thread, definitely cool.
It's a fun journey I'm glad that no hickup on the way. The staghorn in the tank grow as fast as they are in the ocean lol
 
I was looking at your build thread man that is very cool. One question I noticed your videos were on YouTube, do you have a link or channel so I can see all your videos? Do you have more or just the ones you put up on your build thread. Thanks
 
I was looking at your build thread man that is very cool. One question I noticed your videos were on YouTube, do you have a link or channel so I can see all your videos? Do you have more or just the ones you put up on your build thread. Thanks
I think u just click on my name on YouTube that should send u to the page the show all of my video upload.
 
Visited with Anthony over the weekend, it was a real pleasure chatting with him about his beautiful reef, really impressed, and thanks so much for the frags, they are all doing very well, can't wait to pickup the ones that are healing.
 
Visited with Anthony over the weekend, it was a real pleasure chatting with him about his beautiful reef, really impressed, and thanks so much for the frags, they are all doing very well, can't wait to pickup the ones that are healing.
Thanks Dan your frags should be ready soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new