Another day another picture
A star is born the sequel millepora

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s ABC stand for? Anthony’s Boujee Corals?! Nice Mille!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice looking coral pieces and layout of plumbing !!!

well-done-thumb-up-isolated-solid-white-background-36107971.jpg

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Care to share your zeovit method? What do you dose? Parameters? :)
Corals looking fire! Definitely a job well done :eek:
Ah this is going to be tough. Are u ready get your popcorn n beers out....:)

Zeovit is an individual system which mean the dosing is vary from tank to tank. I will summerize to group and may be it's easier to understand. Everything below I dose
Group 1 bacteria
Zeobak, zeostart3 and spongepower. This 3 help to filter your water and eliminate po3 n po4. Zeolite rock also absorb amonia before it become nitrate.

Group 2 trace element and Coral food
Pohl extra, amino acid and Coral vitalizer

Group 3 tank enhancement
Coral snow plus make water clear. Flatworm stop build up Coral base faster, make Coral healthy and produce more slim. Biomate clear rock with detritus builb up.

Group 4 color enhancement
Zeospur2 and B balance this 2 will help lightening the Coral main color so u can see the secondary colors. This will help to show rainbow color in your corals. Also it will make the Coral body Pearl looking which what zeo is famous for.

As you can tell zeo is not for a casual reefer but more for serious reefer who want to take their level to the next. The dosing part is the hardest part to do since it's a hand on system which mean follow the guidelines doesn't mean success. I dose different amount depends on how the Coral look.
Well hope this will give u an idea about the zeovit system.

Last edited:

blackizzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah this is going to be tough. Are u ready get your popcorn n beers out....:)

Zeovit is an individual system which mean the dosing is vary from tank to tank. I will summerize to group and may be it's easier to understand. Everything below I dose
Group 1 bacteria
Zeobak, zeistart3 and spongepower. This 3 help to filter your water and eliminate po3 n po4. Zeolite rock also absorb amonia before it become nitrate.

Group 2 trace element and Coral food
Pohl extra, amino acid and Coral vitalizer

Group 3 tank enhancement
Coral snow plus make water clear. Flatworm stop build up Coral base faster, make Coral healthy and produce more slim. Biomate clear rock with detritus builb up.

Group 4 color enhancement
Zeospur2 and B balance this 2 will help lightening the Coral main color so u can see the secondary colors. This will help to show rainbow color in your corals. Also it will make the Coral body Pearl looking which what zeo is famous for.

As you can tell zeo is not for a casual reefer but more for serious reefer who want to take their level to the next. The dosing part is the hardest part to do since it's a hand on system which mean follow the guidelines doesn't mean success. I dose different amount depends on how the Coral look.
Well hope this will give u an idea about the zeovit system.

Sorry for being unclear, I'm also using the Zeovit method, I was just curious about your individual take on it all :p But I like your explanation and hopefully it answers someone else's questions about the system! :)
I'm guessing you're not following a set schedule then, but dose on "intuition"? Do you follow the zeovit guidelines and keep N/P at 0, or do you keep them above 0? :)

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for being unclear, I'm also using the Zeovit method, I was just curious about your individual take on it all :p But I like your explanation and hopefully it answers someone else's questions about the system! :)
I'm guessing you're not following a set schedule then, but dose on "intuition"? Do you follow the zeovit guidelines and keep N/P at 0, or do you keep them above 0? :)
I don't follow the guidelines I dose according to what my tank need. And also I don't run ulns like zeo suggest. My po3 n po4 are at 0.08 n 10ppm when I run at zero I need to feed a lot to keep the Coral healthy and it will cost me a lot and also the coral look dry and not healthy.

blackizzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't follow the guidelines I dose according to what my tank need. And also I don't run ulns like zeo suggest. My po3 n po4 are at 0.08 n 10ppm when I run at zero I need to feed a lot to keep the Coral healthy and it will cost me a lot and also the coral look dry and not healthy.
Perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
19-beer-popcorn.jpg

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I'm going to share 1 of my secrets to color up Sps. For light schedule I have read and research and talk to some legit reefer aka Jason Fox. With his advice and others I come up with a 444 light schedule and this works for all type of light.
First 4 hrs of blue light , and 4 hrs of full spectrum white/blue and the end 4hrs of blue with the total of 12hrs per day. The intensity is full which mean 100%. Since I try this format my Sps color up much faster.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve seen Anthony’s tank in person and have to say it’s very impressive. Here’s a frag of the Superman tabling acro I got from him.

Keep up the awesome job. Looking to get more frags from you when they’re available.

FC15568F-C698-4E7A-8038-4D70581BC819.jpeg
Looking good color is right on.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back