Acclimation mode question - AI Hydra 26 HD

I_Got_Crabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've added new coral and set up a 4 week acclimation program, and set percent reduction to 70%, but this is not reflected in the numbers on schedule screen (30% should be the highest I see). Has anybody noticed this on theirs? this typical or is the acclimation mode not working?
Capture%2B_2019-02-10-11-31-42.jpeg

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will not change your base settings that you set. Look at the tank when you set acclamation mode and you will see the lights dim. Turn it off and you will see the lights get brighter.

OP
OP
I_Got_Crabs

I_Got_Crabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will not change your base settings that you set. Look at the tank when you set acclamation mode and you will see the lights dim. Turn it off and you will see the lights get brighter.
Lol. Im a little slow. But in my defense the change in brightness when I toggle the acclimation on/off is delayed by 5-10 seconds, so I probably missed that when I set it... Too focused on my phone [emoji15].
Thanks for the help.

Still, I find it odd that the acclimation arent adjusted in the main schedule display.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back