Acro ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessezm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jessezm

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
594
Reaction score
542
Location
Downtown Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know this coral? I got it as a pretty bland piece in a tank breakdown and have grown it into the two colonies pictured below. XHO blues and mixed spectrum lighting both shown. I know it has a lot of similarities with PC rainbow, but I still don't think it is (I have a colony and it's got clear differences). The only other clues I have for you are the other corals this guy had... He was moving that day and had to sell everything so I just bought it all, and it included a nice Homewrecker colony, WD, SCOP, OG and Sunkists Bounces, a bunch of high end Zoas and rainbow acans, and a few other named acros. Also a flame wrasse pair and rhomboid wrasse pair. My point was he had a lot of nice stuff, so just wondering if this piece is another named piece he just couldn't remember. I ask because everyone who sees it wants some and wants to know what it is! Pics taken with polylab clip on orange filter on an Iphone 6s. Very representative of what it looks like from above to the naked eye.

Thanks!

IMG_4930.JPG
IMG_4928.JPG
IMG_4913.JPG
IMG_4912.JPG
IMG_4911.JPG
 
I would say it's probably PC Rainbow, could be superman?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new