Acropora ID

irwin_fletch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
169
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give ID on this acropora? Light blue in color, has grown slowly for a long time but now it has grown rapidly.

DSC_0012-2.jpg
 
You are getting an amazing growth pattern from that piece for sure! Beautiful! I am not too good with the smooth skinned stuff so I can’t help with the I’d.
 
So no one thinks it’s a granulosa? That’s my answer since the branches aren’t super enlongated and tips give it away for me!
7393FEB4-7A31-4866-9673-2B17985B6DA3.jpeg
6DE1F4F8-E77F-430D-B138-365F251A001C.jpeg
6492BCFA-633B-41AA-90C9-C2C543755E49.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new