AI LIGHTING SET UP HELP( 75 gallon)

Coralkeeper23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS,
I'm trying my best to peice together my big tank ( well big for me ). I've watched all the videos you guys have put out and searched all over the web for info and haven't been able to find a good answer. I've purchased a IM INT 75 gallon tank(36H x24W x 20T) 21Wide once you account for the internal overflow. I currently have one ai 32 HD and two ai 16 prime HD. My goal is to have a lps dominate tank with the possibility of growing a few sticks at the top 1/3. I believe that I have gathered the height placement recommendations and spectrum recommendations. Id like to have the 32 in the middle and the 16s on the sides. Im struggling to find a good placement layout for the 3 lights for the best spread and par. Also would the 32 be best horizontal or vertically placed, the recommendations for height is different for each light, is it an issue to adjust the 16s to the same height as the 32 ? I know I'm asking alot, I'm terrified to get this wrong haha. I will have a par meter soon but I'd love to get the brs view on this since I'm pairing the 2 different lights

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back