• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai nano, mounting arm, and controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfside74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfside74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
777
Reaction score
181
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ai sol nano, the mounting bracket and the new aqua illumination controller. The light was purchased in November of 2013 but was not really used other than test runs until April of this year when I bought the controller. It is all in perfect shape and works fine. I am breaking down the tank so i must sell it. I am asking $250 shipped for all of it. Thanks.
 
Previous buyer backed out. Unit is still available. I will try and get photos up. Having difficulty doing so. Let me know if you are interested.
 
Payment pending on the light. Will sell the controller for $60 shipped or best offer.
 
Controller still available. I will do for $60 shipped. Want it gone today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new