• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Vega

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hnguyen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hnguyen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
111
Reaction score
29
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have a black case AI Vega that's about 7 months old I'm looking to sell. It will come with the new style controller along with the AI mounting rails. I've always ran the lights at 70%. Asking $400 for all of it, I will split shipping cost if it needs to be shipped and I will cover pp fees. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20140206_17_21_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140206_17_21_36_Pro.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 230
  • WP_20140206_17_21_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140206_17_21_50_Pro.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new