Am I ready?

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not 100% sure they did.
Ungrateful......don’t use a public forum for info then criticize when you get answers you don’t like. 2 primes with just supplemental T5 lighting may not be enough for a 90g that is SPS dominated like your goal. Use a PAR meter as those suggested. Comes off pretentious and foolish to assume people didn’t read.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyler Bullock

Tyler Bullock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ungrateful......don’t use a public forum for info then criticize when you get answers you don’t like.

@Snookin I did not mean to step on toes here. There were a few posts in this thread that came off as people thought I was only running 2 primes. I know some didn't read my first post due to them asking questions that were stated in the first post. I am taking all the opinions I can get.

All that being said, I don't appreciate you calling me ungrateful for simply agreeing with another post, about a user stating they were not sure if they ready my first post or not.

I have ordered a PAR meter and it will be here on Monday. I will share with you all what the levels are throughout the tank when it gets here.

OP
OP
Tyler Bullock

Tyler Bullock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright. To answer my own question. I defiantly can not grow acro's in my tank. This was very eye opening for me. So my next question. Shall I just save for 2 x XR 30's? What about 2 x AI Hydra 52?

90 PAR 2 x primes t5's.jpg

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright. To answer my own question. I defiantly can not grow acro's in my tank. This was very eye opening for me. So my next question. Shall I just save for 2 x XR 30's? What about 2 x AI Hydra 52?

90 PAR 2 x primes t5's.jpg
Maybe an apology to those who said that wouldn’t be enough and you commented that they probably weren’t even reading your whole post.

OP
OP
Tyler Bullock

Tyler Bullock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say. I am sorry this thread has turned to this negativity.

If you look back on all of my posts, I never posted anything stating 2 primes were not enough, nor did I disagree with anyone telling me that. All I said was I would rent out a PAR meter to see what it was. The only reason I posted
I'm not 100% sure they did.
Was because of
What are your phosphate and nitrate levels?
When I gave my levels in my first post. Now I will not be hypocritical and say I ready every post on a thread before I post something. As I'm sure a lot of us has.

That being said. I don't believe my posts were negative in any way. I am sorry I assumed some were not reading my whole post.

Lets get beyond the bickering please.

Do you think Hydra 26's would be enough. Or shall I just jump into the Hydra 52's or XR 30 Pro's?

Thanks!

Bugsy_Barboza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waited around 8 months and got everything right. I wanted my fish population right before I added Acros because the fish fertilize the acros and help the tank establish. Something else to think about...... unless you’re done adding fish.

OP
OP
Tyler Bullock

Tyler Bullock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might get a few more fish. Prob another lyertail, and some fairy wrasses.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back